It's ok - I'm boring and I'm ok with that. But I have funny friends. Most of the stories I tell either involve other people or are entirely about other people. They're funny - or at least I think they're funny.
I have a friend Sara. She pulls pretty funny stuff off the top of her head. My friend Tif is the same way. I'm jealous of them both. I'm not witty. (just a smartass - read previous blog entry) I just read an entry in Sara's blog that had me rolling. I'd point you there but it's on my space and she smart and keeps her profile private...
anyway - she made a joke about her boobs are now interferring with her knees (not true at all - but funny nonetheless.) I asked her about her gravity-defying undergarment and she replied - not missing a beat at all - "its amazing what a roll of duct-tape, two forks and some cheeze-cloth will do" where does she come up with this stuff???!!! I was rolling. Or maybe I'm just easy to entertain.
No comments:
Post a Comment