AHA! I procured a new sump pump, PVC pipe and necessary connectors and adhesive. I proceeded to install the new sump pump all by myself!!! No man needed!!!!
Now, I understand that men, whether they'll admit it or not, like to be useful and be able to complete tasks in order to keep their "man card". However, it's also nice to know that, when in a pinch, I can do it myself. Since my husband was able to unclog the kitchen sink last week (even though it did include lots of words I don't necessarily feel comfortable repeating here), for yet another mark on the "man card" I do not feel bad taking this opportunity away from him or his dad. (I'm sure Dave has had plenty of opportunities to obtain marks on his "man card" at his own house...)
YEAH GIRLS!!!!
1 comment:
Sweet. I can hang a ceiling fan.
Post a Comment