I'm talking about Dunkin' Donut Munchkins. Donut holes, if you will. (said in a Jon Stewart-sort of way...) Those ittsy-bittsy pieces of heavenly goodness. Available in just one, quick bite. Ok, you can savor it and prolong the yumminess into a few bites. By why bother?? Pop one in your mouth and get another! Hell, you buy them in packs of 25 or 50!! I'm sure there's enough to have seconds, and thirds, and fourths, and fifths.... you get the idea. You can see by the picture I'm not the only one in the office partaking of the Munchkins... (no, I didn't eat that many by myself!!)
I live in the 'burbs with a husband, 1 dog and 3 cats. That's right, you read correctly... THREE cats. 'Burb life ain't so bad.
Friday, September 22, 2006
STOP THE INSANITY!!!
Oh my god! I'm addicted to Munchkins. No, I'm not addicted to some new street drug that you've never heard of and I don't have some weird, deviant sexual fetish.
I'm talking about Dunkin' Donut Munchkins. Donut holes, if you will. (said in a Jon Stewart-sort of way...) Those ittsy-bittsy pieces of heavenly goodness. Available in just one, quick bite. Ok, you can savor it and prolong the yumminess into a few bites. By why bother?? Pop one in your mouth and get another! Hell, you buy them in packs of 25 or 50!! I'm sure there's enough to have seconds, and thirds, and fourths, and fifths.... you get the idea. You can see by the picture I'm not the only one in the office partaking of the Munchkins... (no, I didn't eat that many by myself!!)
I'm talking about Dunkin' Donut Munchkins. Donut holes, if you will. (said in a Jon Stewart-sort of way...) Those ittsy-bittsy pieces of heavenly goodness. Available in just one, quick bite. Ok, you can savor it and prolong the yumminess into a few bites. By why bother?? Pop one in your mouth and get another! Hell, you buy them in packs of 25 or 50!! I'm sure there's enough to have seconds, and thirds, and fourths, and fifths.... you get the idea. You can see by the picture I'm not the only one in the office partaking of the Munchkins... (no, I didn't eat that many by myself!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment