
David and and I decided to go to the New York State Fair yesterday. We go for Dinosaur BBQ and people watching. I also go for the 24oz wine slushies! I decided that this would be the best place to give Tiff and her sis, Amanda, a run for thier money on who has the most mullets! I wanted to bring the camera to document my findings but the hubby was very vocal about me NOT doing that. I think I embarass him on occasion... So I settled for the camera phone.
I saw LOTS of interesting people but they were going way too fast for me to snap pictures. But no mullets. What a disappointment! I'm convinced it was the rain we've been having. I'm sure the mullet-heads decided to stay home lest their mullets get wet and all tangled! However, as I was leaving to go home I got the next best thing - a radio station that was keeping mullet count for me!!! I'm guessing the numbers are so low due to the rain all week.
What really gets my goat is that when you say your from NY almost EVERYONE assumes you're from the city. However, there is more to the state than one huge, crowded city. It's in these small places that mullets are tucked. I was for sure that I could compete with Tiff and Amanda.... I guess since Billy Ray cut his the NY mullets decided to follow his trend.
No comments:
Post a Comment