Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blame twin mom!

If you are reading this blog then you've seen comments from my various friends. I think it's great that I have friends from all times during my life reading and commenting!! What fun the internet is!!

So you might have caught Emily's comment on my last post. In case you haven't checked out her blog (which is linked on mine) she's a new mom to twins!! Everyone on the count of three: one, two three, Aaawwwww!! : )

However, if you are one of my readers who lives close or sees me on occasion you may not like her anymore. (Christy - I'm really talking about you. YOU may not like her anymore... ; ) She just suggested me wearing Twilight stuff while racing!!

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!

Christy - think about it - I'll be easy to find at the end of the race!!

I might have to look into this. The only issue I may have is getting anything remotely "Twilight" on performance wear. Surely I could figure it out!!

See - you guys are all perpetuating my addiction!!! I was perfectly fine just running in a regular, plain top and shorts.... I'm just not that creative on my own - but you guys are AWESOME!!

4 comments:

The Husband said...

Let's hope if you do wear Twilight stuff to run in it makes your running more realistic than those crappy special effects they used in the first movie!

emily said...

so glad i still have one or two good ideas.

Christy said...

ummm, can we talk about this?.... :}

MadHatter said...

one of the friends that you and some of your others probably don't always get here.......I think it is a fantastic idea (we will ignore the fact that you are a grown married woman mackin on teenage vampire boys). I plan to wear a statement shirt myself (it reads "How's that whole hopey-changey thing working for ya?").