Thursday, September 03, 2009

More of my obession.

I found a great website that sells all kinds of T-shirts and stuff. But coincidentally, they also have the largest selection of Twilight T's I have ever seen. Here are some of my favorite sayings from the site (which, of course you can get made into T's, bags, mugs, stickers, you name it...)

  • Twilight ruined my wife
  • Somebody change me please, my mommy's reading Twilight
  • I was pale before Twilight made it cool
  • WARNING: I drive like a Cullen
  • Meanwhile in a little town called Spoons...
  • Save gas, ride a vampire
  • I would strip for the Cullen boys
  • SPOILER: Edward is a vampire
  • Forget a knight in shiny armor, I want a vampire in a shiny Volvo
  • Team Bella: We trip over flat surfaces
  • Edward can break my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body any day
  • Edward ruined it for mortal men
  • I'm no Alice, you're just predictable

and of course my favorite....

  • Edward is a VILF

If you don't get some then that just means you haven't read the books. It's ok, I won't hold it against you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that show Intervention? I'm calling them....

WanderingGirl said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're not holding it against me. I politely declined an offer to loan me the books last week. But I'll leave you to your fantasies...

emily said...

i like the alice shirt!