Last night - for the very first time - I felt like a "real" runner. I ran in the cold, in the dark in the rain. I felt really dedicated!!!
Granted it was only in the low 50's, which as most of you know, it gets a helluva lot colder here than that! And it wasn't so much dark but more twilight. But I did wear a white top and the hubby had me put a blinking red light on the back of my baseball hat for safety. And it wasn't pouring the rain, just drizzled for the last half of my run - which was only 2 miles....
But you get the point.
2 comments:
You go girl! The first two miles to doing a half marathon!
I feel so much better--I figured you would be like at 8 miles or something. We can do this thing.
Post a Comment