Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pet names

Do you have a pet name for your SO? Mine's not so interesting. It's just "honey" or "hon". I may through in a "sweetheart" when I want something done around the house. I've thought about starting to use a new one but I think it would be weird since I kinda already have one "assigned" to him.

I had to laugh to myself today because I think the hubby has a "regular" one for me and a "fun one" too. Actually, I can't recall the regular one!! But I know his pet name for our lab!! (figures..) But his fun name for me is "sweet tits". I think this is HILARIOUS!! Of course, he doesn't call me that in public. that's good for many reasons! One - because I would bust out laughing. And I'm not exactly sure where he came up with that 'cuz it's not like I have big knockers or anything.

So there you go Sweet T. I hate to admit it, but that was my nickname before it was yours ; )

1 comment:

MadHatter said...

I am so hijacking this and doing something with it on my blog.