When I recently made "upgrades" to my blogger account I selected that search engines NOT crawl my site. Therefore my blog should not show up on any searches.
Well.. it still is and I'm not likin' it.
I surfed around to find an answer to this and came across a suggestion to add some html code into the blog. I tried it and it didn't work. Ok, I tried it a bunch of different ways and couldn't get it to work. I'm now waiting for someone to comment back on my post on a chat site to see if I can get clarification. Either way I'll see if the hubby can help me this weekend. (although I don't think he's familiar with html either....)
Speaking of privacy settings... I was checking out refering websites and found someone came to my blog, via a google search for "longest sexy toes". This was a search in the US, although it couldn't tell me where. I'm not even as concerned with this search mostly because this person wasn't specifically looking for blogs.
But really people! "Longest" toes?!?!?! I know I have long monkey toes but does google really think they're bad enough to include in this search?? Ugh!!
1 comment:
boo! your posts aren't showing up in my dashboard anymore. i didn't realize you'd done any in over a week (which i should have known was odd) because i just check my dashboard in the mornings to see what updates have been done on the blogs i "follow". i linked over to add you to the list of sites on mine and i'm doing all sorts of catching up! i think i'm going to have to start "blog-stalking" you! ;^)
Post a Comment