Dude, when I worked for EnduringCrap, we had a Wii. One of the PTAs I worked with played so much tennis (seriously, he was obsessed and would leave patients to go play... wrong, but true) that he developed a wicked case of shoulder impingement and, you guessed it, tennis elbow. True story. Good luck with that. Break out the Advil and ice!
2 comments:
and so it begins!!!! =)
i wonder if we're both connected to the internet if we can play online??? will have to check that out. would be fun to "see" you!
Dude, when I worked for EnduringCrap, we had a Wii. One of the PTAs I worked with played so much tennis (seriously, he was obsessed and would leave patients to go play... wrong, but true) that he developed a wicked case of shoulder impingement and, you guessed it, tennis elbow. True story. Good luck with that. Break out the Advil and ice!
Post a Comment