Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Urban Dictionary

So what's this thing going around FB about looking your name up on urbandictionary.com??

I have no idea - but I decided to look anyway. I found it quite amusing. First I looked up my first name that I go by everyday:

Sweet and downy haired girl, changeable and often misunderstood and complex. A fearful creature as well as highly loyal. She will rule your affection and once you have hers it will be forever.

OK, not exactly how I would describe myself... so I decided to look up my real first name. THIS was a hoot!

Most are artistic, smart, romantic, beautiful and also very charming. They can get whatever they want if they try. They can be very sexy so watch out! They are romantics and love old movies, art and books. They love old stuff!!! They aren't usually very athletic but if she is she's a kick in the butt!!! They have great fashion sense usually look smokin'! She will most likely become a mother because she loves kids. They are very successful in life and there is just something about them that draws people in. Also they are ah-mazing dancers!

The second description really makes the first one look like a winner. I mean really - "great fashion sense"?? "loves kids"?? "loves old stuff??" (ok, maybe that explained my last boyfriend... touche!) And ask anyone who's seen it - I wouldn't describe my dancing as "ah-mazing"....

But nonetheless it was fun to look!!

Oooh! I think I'll look up the hubby next.

3 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

apparently my name has something to do with a persian woman who gives sexual favors. nice, huh? i know you're jealous.

Unknown said...

You know what mine said? "A name that is always being mispronounced Danielle." That's it.

MadHatter said...

mine said something about "has issues with her father" and at least 7 other things that hit way too close to home. hubby's said "guy with a 14 inch long penis"--wonder who wrote that?!?

Word Verification: redram (not kidding)