No Sara, my office is not covered in Twilight posters. And no, Emily, I don't have any Twilight posters hanging on the ceiling above my bed (although not a bad idea... ; )
And no - I don't plan on purchasing any posters of any kind, Twilight or other, to hang in any of the aforementioned places.
I should also reiterate that I am one of those fans that can differentiate between the character "Edward" and the person "Rob". Because I'm clearly infatuated with "Edward", not "Rob".
As the Aussie put it "how can you have a crush on someone who doesn't BATHE!?!?!?!" See, Stephenie Meyer describes Edward as smelling great! That's good. Not-bathing-Rob - not good. I'm all about smelling-good men!!! I LOVE men's cologne!!!!! Ok, not all of it, but most of it.
And the best part - my husband BATHES!!! And smells GREAT!!!
See, I can clearly define the boundaries between fictional and reality. It's all about the cologne!
And no - I don't plan on purchasing any posters of any kind, Twilight or other, to hang in any of the aforementioned places.
I should also reiterate that I am one of those fans that can differentiate between the character "Edward" and the person "Rob". Because I'm clearly infatuated with "Edward", not "Rob".
As the Aussie put it "how can you have a crush on someone who doesn't BATHE!?!?!?!" See, Stephenie Meyer describes Edward as smelling great! That's good. Not-bathing-Rob - not good. I'm all about smelling-good men!!! I LOVE men's cologne!!!!! Ok, not all of it, but most of it.
And the best part - my husband BATHES!!! And smells GREAT!!!
See, I can clearly define the boundaries between fictional and reality. It's all about the cologne!
And, unlike Mrs. CA here, I would never buy Twilight candy...
(in her defense someone gave it to her, she didn't actually buy it...)
2 comments:
Thanks for clarifying that I did not buy it! And just for anyone THINKING about buying it - not great... Go for virtually ANY other type of candy over this...
What exactly is in Twilight Candy? It doesn't really matter though, my kids would still eat it.
Post a Comment