... never mind that it was over 80 degrees and humid as hell on Wednesday. How do I know fall is here??
I used my seat warmers for the first time this season.
I accidentally left my car in the driveway last night (and the garage door wide open... ) and it was freezing this morning! Seat warmers - one of the upgrades on my Jeep that I am grateful that I have.
(yes, I occasionally STILL mourn the lose of my Explorer.)
Our garage is insulated (as it should be with our godforsaken winters here....) and so even in the dead of winter going out to the car isn't so bad. It should be even warmer this winter since we now have new, insulated garage doors to match. But since I left it outside last night it was covered in cold dew and the seat were FREEZING! even in my jeans!!
Oh - and the hubby's been out of town this week so he's going to be annoyed to come home tonight to find that I put these on my Jeep.


I got a feeling he's not going to be driving it much anymore....
3 comments:
Well it will definitely make you look younger when you drive your car anyway... :)
I think they're redoing the Diagnosis codes of psychological illnesses just to include you and your Twilight obsession. You do realize those were made for 12 year old girls, right?
I cannot WAIT until I have to take her car to the boathouse for the first time. I can hear the boys now...
Post a Comment