I live in the 'burbs with a husband, 1 dog and 3 cats. That's right, you read correctly... THREE cats. 'Burb life ain't so bad.
i take it the intervention failed?
People keep talking big about an intervention but I have yet to be approached....Maybe they will once they see the "Twilight Girl" stickers I bought for my car...At least David has sworn he will not drive my Jeep after I do that. (oh well... ; )
Do you have Twilight posters in your office?
you know you have a serious problem when you start hanging posters of edward on the ceiling in the bedroom . . . please seek help at that point.
I think you should only wear this win you run....or to Walmart.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i take it the intervention failed?
People keep talking big about an intervention but I have yet to be approached....
Maybe they will once they see the "Twilight Girl" stickers I bought for my car...
At least David has sworn he will not drive my Jeep after I do that. (oh well... ; )
Do you have Twilight posters in your office?
you know you have a serious problem when you start hanging posters of edward on the ceiling in the bedroom . . . please seek help at that point.
I think you should only wear this win you run....or to Walmart.
Post a Comment