If you pray, meditate, talk to the universe or something that could be construed as "similar"to the aforementioned, could I ask a small favor? Next time you're doing your chosen communication method to a higher power, could you ask that he/she/they point my little brother in the right direction?? And if you don't do any of the above that you just keep him in your thoughts?
Most of you know his struggles. I got word today that my parents sent him to California for help over the weekend. (which is quite an accomplishment that my divorced parents actually got together to coordinate this.)
I hope this time he decides to turn his life around.
3 comments:
Got it on my list. I'll keep praying for his big sister too--this stuff isn't easy, is it?
Check. Good luck to him. The Universe must already be in on it if the parentals could get on the same page for it. :)
crazy! hope it works. sorry you're having to deal with it.
Post a Comment