Sunday, February 21, 2010

my address confirmed

I finally logged in from home and can confirm that I will show up on your stats as rr.com from Watertown.  Which I should note that KVeg might visit your blog and she would show up as the same thing.  I also have another friend here in town and I haven't determined if she would show up with this or if she has her own fancy IP that shows up with no location.  (which is possible since her BF is a computer whiz and they have their own server and such...)

You may not really care about all this but since I'm always wanting to know who it is that's visiting me I thought I'd let you know about me and my friends here in town.  I'm a little overportective of myself that way...

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

Good to know. Good to know.